Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sympathy 2...


Another update of the calico mother cat that I mentioned on my previous entry.

I went back to my parent's house last weekend and the next day I went back to my apartment. As I was about to enter my apartment, I saw her downstairs carrying her kitten in her mouth. It was odd because she used to be in a box with her kittens at 1st floor and the moment I saw her carrying one of her kittens, she was at 2nd floor.

Ok, this doesn't look normal to me, because she looks like she's trying to find other place to hide her kittens. I hurriedly put my stuff, grab some cat food and a bottle of clean water and go downstairs to find out what she's doing. I was shocked that this cat wanted to put her baby in this water hose room.



I can't imagine if someone accidentally close the door.



Carried both the mother and her baby back to her usual place.



Her other kitty is sleeping and luckily didn't notice his mother was missing..



Gave her cat food and clean water.



I really hope she's fine now.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hye, is it possible 4 me to adopt the kitties and her mum? where's the location ya?