Monday, January 7, 2008

Kiki's Journey...

Last Friday I received sms from my pet sis, Kak Sara asking me to help her send Kiki to see a vet. Since I just finished my exam and submitted my final assignment for the trimester, nazriks and I fetched Kak Sara at Bird Park Kuala Lumpur and we went straight to Damansara Utama. It was raining heavily that evening and the vet clinic was almost closed when we reached there. Both Kiki's foot were badly injured due to unexpected attack from his other 'siblings'. In case you guys were wondering what Kiki is, here's a picture of him...




Yes.. It's a baby monkey! He's soooooo cute, isn't? Kiki was rescued by the staff of KL Bird Park after he was accidentally separated from his mother. Since then, Kiki was taken care of and become very tame. Unfortunately, this poor baby was attacked by another baby monkey who shared the same fate as Kiki (also separated from its' mother). Here are some pictures of Kiki being examined by the doctor :


Kak Sara with Kiki waiting the vet doctor...



Finally, the chubby vet doctor arrived
and take a look of Kiki's condition...



A cute nurse took over to handle Kiki after sis can't
bear to see his pain while being checked by the doc...



Both nazriks and sis went out and left
me capturing the pictures alone..
(= T.T =)





No comments: